Things You Should Know About Gearbox Noise And Its Reduction
In general, the noise source of the gear system includes dynamic excitation from the gear system itself, vibrations from the original motif, and changes in the load of the working mechanism in the มอเตอร์เกียร์. This noise is mainly caused by dynamic excitation from tooth connection.
Gearbox sounds can be discussed in two cases, they are:
1. Open the gearbox, the type of gearbox does matter when mainly because the gear is affected by meshing and the action of alternating loads that produce and transmitting vibrations on the basis of solid sound sequentially by gears, shafts, bearings, boxes They are emitting sounds due to vibration of the body, gear, shaft, and the bearing itself as the noise of the gearbox opens the transmission noise.
2. The cover of the gearbox, which is mostly used in engineering, is a closed gearbox because its noise can be thought to be caused by the transmission in a dynamic inclined gear vibration process and the vibration of shaft bearings.
The gearbox system noise can be divided into two types, they are the structural noise and air noise. Structural noise refers to the shape of a tooth’s vibration transmitted by a dense sound, which is transmitted to the box by the gear, transmission shaft, and the bearing. Finally, the sound was emitted by the vibration of the wall of the box.
There are three common noise reduction methods for gearboxes:
1. structural optimization. It is Including the selection of structural materials, which aims to reduce noise from structural parameter optimization designs. Then change the working principle of the engine to reduce energy input, improve the machine’s performance accuracy, and surface quality.
2. Active noise reduction. It’s the additional sound source settings to ward off noise energy by producing sound energy that is in accordance with the source of the interference.
3. Sound insulation and sound absorption. Sound insulation uses high-density materials to close the sound’s source in order to achieve the goal of noise reduction. While sound absorption uses the extra sound dampening materials which cause loss of sound energy and it converts the energy to heat and avoids echoes to produce a long time. It’s intended to achieve a good noise reduction effect.