Several Tips for Dealing with Lights in the Tropics
If your home has electrical problems that make your place exposed to power outages, you definitely need some tips that can help you deal with the problem localservice.sg/electrical-services/. So I have prepared a lot of things so that the power outages do not cause misery, anytime, anywhere. Meanwhile, call the recommended electrician singapore if there’s a severe electrical problem in your house.
Here are the tips for you:
1. All power banks (there are 3) must always be fully charged, to charge portable cell phones and modems.
2. Lower Laptop and Cellphone brightness to a minimum level to save battery life.
3. Don’t call using a smartphone! The battery runs out quickly. All communication via SMS / WhatsApp / email.
4. Prepare a manual fan. If you don’t have a fan, just fold the paper into a fan. This is because it’s hot! It’s best if you have a battery-powered fan.
5. If you die the lights are night, sleep on the floor. If you sleep on a hot mattress your body will be restrained, be light
6. When working always make sure the autosave feature is on (if using a PC). Good when using Word, Excel, AutoCAD, or whatever. Almost all programs have autosave. If you set it every 5 minutes or 10 minutes, when the light is on, the retreat is not too far away.
7. Buy at least 2 emergency lights. It’s a better investment than candles and flashlights. This will be useful especially at night and you want to go to the toilet. Place it in an easily accessible place, don’t keep it in a drawer or cupboard, it will be difficult to search first. But having a candle is fine, just in case, matches are always put together with candle holders!
8. Buy a portable modem. I use Bolt4g (not a sponsor ad). Power outages without Wifi = No Lifestyle.
9. If you use a pump, the water must always be filled with at least 1 bucket per person.